BLOG, MEDIA & EVENTS
FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
LEARN & GROW
October 17, 2019
It’s back! The intense, two-day, Deep Dive, Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend workshop.
This extreme, bootcamp style workshop is for serious people only; those who have either started their business, or are ready to start their business but are not quite sure how.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn from this event:
• How to value your business and raise funds.
• Little-known leadership secrets that will make your employees want to follow you.
• Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid when it comes to giving away equity in your business.
• The three - and only three - ways a business can increase revenue.
• Unreasonable marketing methods to help grow and scale your business.
• How to develop your higher-purpose and construct your BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
• What is the “Falakonian Way” and how to apply it to your business.
• How to develop the skills of extraordinary CEO’s.
• The A-method for hiring employees.
• How to handle failure.
• Busting the myth of the work-life balance (and what you should do instead).
• How to decide on what business to start and identify potential growth markets.
• How to pivot your business.
• Innovation secrets that ensure you’re not the one being disrupted.
• That one secrets all successful entrepreneurs have in common (it’s not money).
• Success lessons from Wes Wexner, billionaire founder of Victoria’s Secret.
• The concept of the marketing squid.
• And much more
Below are the event details:
Event: The Falak Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend
Date: Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd of November 2019
Time: From 8 am till late! (Includes one night stay)
Location: Downtown Rotana, Manama
For your information, we’re only accepting 35 people and places are going fast!
Visit unreasonableweekend.com today to register.
Attention CEO’s! Five Customer Experience and Retention Lessons from Spartan Racing You Need To Know
October 23, 2019
How to enhance your strategic planning process!
August 6, 2019
"The Answer To Hate is Not More Hate." Suhail Algosaibi's Interview on Bahrain TV's Inside Edition.
October 29, 2019
What all businesses should learn from the T-Rex
November 7, 2019
Announcing the 2019, Two-Day, Deep Dive, Extreme, "Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend" Workshop!
The Clash of the Titans – two of the biggest tech Moghuls debate over AI and the future
October 16, 2019
Suhail Algosaibi's Insightful Interview With Bahrain TV [Arabic]
October 14, 2019
Why your strategy is more important in a feasibility than what the financials look like?
October 6, 2019
Falak UTS 2019 Unreasonable Panel 3
September 29, 2019
How and why we need to get comfortable with asking for help
September 23, 2019
I Hated Disney’s New Lion King Live-action Movie [And Why Disney is Right And I'm Wrong]
August 28, 2019
November 2019 (1)
October 2019 (6)
September 2019 (2)
August 2019 (5)
July 2019 (2)
June 2019 (4)
May 2019 (4)
April 2019 (2)
March 2019 (2)
February 2019 (4)
January 2019 (6)
December 2018 (3)
November 2018 (1)