Announcing the 2019, Two-Day, Deep Dive, Extreme, "Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend" Work
It’s back! The intense, two-day, Deep Dive, Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend workshop.
This extreme, bootcamp style workshop is for serious people only; those who have either started their business, or are ready to start their business but are not quite sure how.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn from this event:
• How to value your business and raise funds.
• Little-known leadership secrets that will make your employees want to follow you.
• Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid when it comes to giving away equity in your business.
• The three - and only three - ways a business can increase revenue.
• Unreasonable marketing methods to help grow and scale your business.
• How to develop your higher-purpose and construct your BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
• What is the “Falakonian Way” and how to apply it to your business.
• How to develop the skills of extraordinary CEO’s.
• The A-method for hiring employees.
• How to handle failure.
• Busting the myth of the work-life balance (and what you should do instead).
• How to decide on what business to start and identify potential growth markets.
• How to pivot your business.
• Innovation secrets that ensure you’re not the one being disrupted.
• That one secrets all successful entrepreneurs have in common (it’s not money).
• Success lessons from Wes Wexner, billionaire founder of Victoria’s Secret.
• The concept of the marketing squid.
• And much more
Below are the event details:
Event: The Falak Unreasonable Entrepreneur Weekend
Date: Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd of November 2019
Time: From 8 am till late! (Includes one night stay)
Location: Downtown Rotana, Manama
For your information, we’re only accepting 35 people and places are going fast!
Visit unreasonableweekend.com today to register.